MY WILL NOT START

1976 Plymouth Volare • 88,122 miles

I have a 1976 plymouth volare/roadrunner witn the 318/2bbl carb/automatic. The car in question will not start or run as it did when parked in a dry storage unit years ago. I replaced the spark plugs, fuel filter, air filter, new fuel with stabil, and have cleaned the choke and carb with an aerosol type cleaner. I tried to start the car by spraying the carb cleaner into the carb. The car starts briefly, but will not run.I did not notice any fuel surging up through the fuel line. Could it be the fuel pump has gone bad, and if so where is it located. On my 2.2 ltre Turismo it was loacted in the fuel tank, but I thought these were on the bottom of the block by the oil pan? Thanks
Realdeal476

THIS SHOULD BE TOWARDS THE FRONT OF THE ENGINE

I DON'T KNOW WHICH SIDE, SHOULD BE EZ TO SPOT

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_Mechanical-Fuel-Pump-Airtex_5404339-P_52_R%7CGRPFUE2AMS_____

MAYBE YOU WON'T HAVE TO DROP AND CLEAN THE P/U IN THE TANK OR REBUILD YOUR CARB

LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES