POWER LOCK DOORS UNPLUGGED

1973 Oldsmobile Toronado • 96,000 miles

A mechanic worked on my car and accidentally unplugged the power lock doors under the hood. This mechanic has since moved and I can see which one he unplugged, but I can't find where to plug it in and I've searched for days. Please help! A picture would be really awesome too : )
Icyflow

Check the door lock 20fuse on the inside

Cadieman
I've done that and all the fuses are good. After he unplugged it the clicking sound stopped when I try to use the automatic locks and now my passenger side won't lock.

Icyflow
U have checked the voltage with a meter or light?Are both doors inop?

Cadieman
I checked with a fuse light and all are intact and both doors are inoperable, but the drivers side I can lock manually but the passenger side I can't do manually.

Icyflow
Sounds like a nice car low milage. My dad owner a few.

Cadieman
Then their not inop. If they working

Cadieman
The automatic locks are unplugged so the passenger side is permanently open and it is a nice car. I bought it last year for $900.

Icyflow
Ok stay with me here. Pry up the lock switch and remove the orange is power. Then u should power on one wire for lock and one for unloc

Cadieman
So you want me to pry up the lock on the passenger side door and remove it? Will I be looking for an orange wire?

Icyflow
Youll see a notch in the lock switch plate put a screw driver in and pry it up. The switch will come out. You will see 3 wires on the switch. The orange wire is power push lock and 1 of the other should show power. Push unlock and the other wire should show power. Sorry was eating do u hear the lock relay clicking? This problem is in the car not outside icy

Cadieman
Page 1 of 2