KEEPS DYING

1969 Chevrolet Truck • V8 2WD Automatic •

I have a small problem. I have a 69 chevy c-10 v-8 1/2 ton pick up. It started about a week ago. When I was driving my truck it began to stall at about 60 mph and the more it tried to go over it wuold bogg down and eventually shut off the whole truck. The longger I drove it the less mph it would take to start bogging down. Ive replaced the fuel filter, and the inline fuel filter, the fuel pump, and the plug cables. It worked fine for a whilebut still could not go over 60 mph.I finally decided to take off the carburetor and disassembled it, cleaned, and checked everything. It looked like it was in excellent working condition.I also cleaned the brand new filter just to make sure. Again I took it down the road and after I hit 60 it bogged but didnt die. The more I drove it the worst it got maybe even say as the truck got hotter?Can you plese help I dont know which way to go with this from here.
Rmonroe5779@yahoo.com

Do a compression test. Can you blow air through the fuel line, into the gas tank. Maybe that sock is clogged up? Is the gas tank clean, inside?