IS THE WIRING FOR THIS 10DN ALTERNATOR CORRECT? WHICK LEADS DO I TEST W/MULTIMETER TO CHECK?

1968 Chevrolet El Camino • 190,000 miles

How do I wire up a 10DN alternator w/external regulator. It seems the external regulator has two wires reserved for the battery(+) & the other reserved for the alternator. Do the pics look correct as far as wiring goes?
3970010

If you can wait until tommorrow I can look it up in my wiring diagram and give you the correct way to do it. It kind of looks right though. He large lead should be hot all the time though if memory serves me right. Reply either way and i'lll take care of it for ya.

Here is an update this is off a 70 camaro, same alternator set up. Large line goes to battery after horn relay, make sure yo uput fusilbe link wher ei have it marked or at least a fuse to regulator. Everything is shown, wires dont' have to be same color.

Nice. Here's the diaghram I was workin' off of. I'll try to fit that fusible link before the 'hot'(yellow) gets to the battery.

. Thank you for the help

3970010