WON'T START

1967 Chevrolet Other

I have a 1967 chevy c10, with a 350 small block, HEI I just put it in the truck and have been trying to get it running. It will turn over but not start. When we first tried to start the engine we had the fuel line disconnected and put some fuel in the crab it fired but did not start, we hooked up the fuel line and since then it will only turn over. I have replaced the starter, dist cap, coil, Mod and plugs and wires are all new. Battery has 12.7 V. Have check spark on plugs it is a yellow color not blue. The truck had a 383 in it. The person that had the truck made some mods to the wiring, has the the dist wire spiced in two places and different sizes, also has the yellow wire to starter spiced in the same purple wire.
We have it set at TDC. I will turn over than start to bog down.
Sgmfish

Use a digital multimeter at positive side of coil, engine cranking, what is the reading?

You mean the cranking action bogs down? The tdc was on the compression stroke?