TROOPER II TRANSMISSION WOES!

Isuzu Other

1988 Isuzu Trooper II
2.6L L4
5-Speed Manual

My problem is my Transmission stays partially engaged When the motor is running it wont let you into any gear except reverse but then you have to just slam it into revers or it grinds. I thought it was throwout bearing in clutch so I took it to a shop and they just made it worst. They told me the transmission bolts that bolt to the engine only had two on there and they said they put some new ones on there and that it worked. Well, it worked for about 2 minutes and then something happened and made it worst. I looked under it again after they made it worst and I see that they never did put the other bolts on like they said and charged me $80 to screw it up more. Now the clutch wont hold pressure. I bleed it but doesnt seem to build enough pressure. It allows the clutch to disengage just enough so it slips so the engine can idle very rough but after awhile you lose pressure. That has me thinking the clutch slave cylinder is bad but then The other day I had no clutch pressure, checked the clutch master cylinder reservoir and it was completely empty. Its leaking out somewhere. I also noticed theres dirt mixed in there too.

To actually drive this thing you have to put it into first gear before you start it and when you want to shift it you basicaly have to rev match it. What I end up doing is rev the motor up and put pressure onto the next gear but not enough to grind the gear and it pops into the next gear.

Ive been told different things like:

Clutch, Clutch Master Cylinder, Clutch Slave Cylinder, Throwout bearing, pilot bearing, bad synchros.

I have noticed a leak where the engine bolts to the tranny and also a leak from the boot where the clutch cable goes into the tranny.

Any idea what would be wrong would be great, if not then I was just going to fork out the money to replace the clutch master & slave cylinder, clutch, flywheel and hope that fixes it.
B_Pike82