Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement
Align Wiper Clasp Step 11 - Once the wiper has been installed, pull down on the wiper to ensure proper installation.
Check Wiper Installation Step 12 - After confirmation of a successful installation, return the wiper arm to its original position.
Wiper Installation Successful
- When replacing wiper blades not getting the blade on the mounting pin completely allowing the wiper arm to become dislodged and possibly causing damage to the windshield.
- Using wiper blades after the blade has failed permanently damaging the windshield by craving scratches in the wiper arc.
- Wiper blade can create a chattering noise when the blade is not properly balanced allowing the blade to "flop" back and forth as the wiper direction changes.
- Clean windshield before the first operating new wiper blades.
- Replace wiper blades each winter season.
- Check windshield washer reservoir fluid